Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account is unusable after rejoining

SuspectWinner
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

There seems to be a serious flaw in the TalkTalk MyAccount services for any customers that have transferred to a different provider, and returned at a later date. Whenever I try to access my account I can use basic functionality (line checker, next bill, etc) - but for any further functionality (offers/upgrades/etc) I constantly receive a notification that either I don't have an active TalkTalk line, or that my account has been disconnected.

Two accounts show on the drop down at the top - my previous account from 2017 that WAS disconnected when I changed provider, and my current account that is active (and has been for a year). Regardless of which account is selected, I am unable to access the above features as it always tries to connect with the wrong account details and refuses me / logs me back out as a 'non-customer'.

The problem is obviously a pretty basic web design error (the list populates top to bottom, oldest to newest, but the page assumes the first selected item in the list is the current account) so I'm surprised it got anywhere near their QA process - let alone passed it, but has anybody else encountered this or found a work around?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi SuspectWinner, I can raise this to the team that manage it for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes