Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bill

agangelus
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I had hoped to find an answer to my query quickly as it is just a simple question but sadly I've spent over an hour being sent around in circles. I looked also for live chat but again no joy. So, my question simply is "if my package is and has been £27.50, which is what I signed up for in December last year, why all of a sudden does my package now show £30.00 with a breakdown still adding up to £27.50?" There is nothing additional when I look at the detailed breakdown, I haven't changed or added anything. It also does not say that my package has increased. It does however, continue to show my discount of £8.95 that will remain until December 2022. So how does the breakdown add up to £27.50 but the bill is now £30 and has been for two consecutive months? Also, there is no additional spend.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi, agangelus

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Which package are you currently on, @agangelus?

Notification of a price rise of £2.50 was sent out earlier in the summer to customers who had subscribed to Fibre 35 / 65 before March, following on price rises to  Fast Broadband and Faster Fibre customers. 

Customers had a 30 day window to leave without penalty or haggle before it took affect.

Not clear why the breakdown would show a disparity!

Please look out for a reply from TT staff later in the week. 

You can always find Chat via forum search, but here is the link anyway:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Out of hours you can leave a message on there as the bot is "always on".

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes