Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Monthly Bill Has Not Been Updated

Dack100
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Hi There,

I renewed my Contract with Talk Talk on 17th May and went with an offer for Fibre 35 and unlimited phone calls, which should have been £26 + £8 = £34. But I am still being charged over £50?

When I go to my Dashboard it seem to still be stuck on 17th May. I can't remove the £4 for TV I don't use, or accept an offer of £6.50 for unlimited calls.

How do I move this on and get a refund for what I have been overcharged?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Dack100
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

Thank you all that helped out, everything is now resolved 👍

Dack100
First Timer
Message 3 of 10

Hi Arne-TalkTalk Support Team,

Account Details added.

My Account still seems to be caught up - I have an e-mail saying I have a new agreed Talk Anytime is at a reduced rate, but it isn't showing yet? For some reason they couldn't add the Talk Anytime Boost for £6.50 that is still showing as an offer. 

Add could you confirm that the TV Boost has been removed as its not used but I can't get to see it.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi @Dack100

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 10

Hopefully the My Account team will take note of that error when trying to apply the boost....

Add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details and staff on here should be able to help you apply it correctly, @Dack100.

Wait for them to reply after I escalate this thread. 

To complete your community forum profile details, go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Dack100
First Timer
Message 6 of 10

Well thank you Gliwmaeden2, I did phone in the end and Customer Services were very polite and seem to have solved some of the problem. It looks like I now have my Broadband at the correct price but it's still showing full price for unlimited calls. So moving forward.

Annoyingly there is a link on my home page that say Unlimited Calls Boost for £6.50 for 24 months, but if you click the link it goes to an International Calls Boost that is £7 for six months  😁

Never mind, slowly getting there but doesn't look like I will get the refund for being overcharged for two months. 😠

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 10

The other option is Chat, via the link on this page, @Dack100:

http://community.talktalk.co.uk/contactus

However, it can still be a somewhat arduous task! They'll be open from 9am. 

Dack100
First Timer
Message 8 of 10

I renewed online which I thought could not go wrong, but the order has been stuck since 17th May and Talk Talk are over charging me. 

I don't really want to phone but I guess I am going to have to. Their telephone service is so bad, last time I phoned to unfortunately swap the Direct Debit over to my name it took over two hours and they tried to charge me £58 to do it.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

You need to phone 03451 720088, @Dack100.

They'll remove the £4.00 TV charge for you. 

If you have had the UK Anytime boost for over a month, it can safely be removed (confirmed as removed) before reapplying at the cheaper rate.

Did you click on an email link or through My Account?