Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My broadband bill

Lou1995
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

My bill is 34.45 this month when it’s usually 19 pound I haven’t had any extra charges and don’t have a house phone so that hasn’t been used what should I do 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @Lou1995

Sounds like your minimum term has expired.

So I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 or try our Live chat service 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Agreed @AllyM , just stick any relevant dates in an electronic calendar and when the reminder comes along, take a deep breath, do you research and haggle for a new deal.

Next Monday I have the annual Home Insurance search to do, as I am in the 3-4 weeks prior to renewal "sweet spot" as advised by Martin Lewis.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

I often wonder if some people never bother to read their bills or keep track of where they are in their contract etc. All elements on the bill are itemised along with any discounts and their end dates so it should never come as a surprise when the prices go up.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Your bill is fully itemised and you can check if any discounts have recently expired by comparing this month to last month.

If still unclear and you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes