Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My newley ordred fibre package is not what I ordered

Marvel
Whizz Kid
Message 7 of 7

Via online chat I upgraded to fibre from broadband and it included free all calls phone boost. But when I logged on to check it says pending products - fibre AND TV. but I never ordered tv. And the phone boost is nowhere to be seenorderCapture.JPG

I have been unable to access any email that was sent because that is broke - see my other posts for that. Here is a screen shot.

Before I could request a transcript I lost broadband connection. But I did manage to swipe and copy and paste the whole lot into word. Not sure if a transcript is automaticity sent to email but will find out if I ever get it working. The chat started off stating that the chat will be recorded.  

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Marvel.

The bill jumped because your discounts ended so you have been charged for an advanced part month. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7
Thank you yes that is what I ordered, after being a member for so long I have learnt not to trust anything that phone or online chat says so was worried when my pending showed different things. I am still confused about my billing though as it was £18.95 but jumped to £27 a month before that contract ends but I will update that in my other ongoing question. Hopfully I will find out when my email is fixed - another ongoing question.
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Marvel

Ive checked the order and from what I can tell you have ordered. 

Faster Fibre and the Unlimited UK calls free,  monthly charge is £22.45 for 18 months with a free WiFi hub router. 

No indication that TV is included. 

Hope that helps. 

Marvel
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 7

Thank you. And they should both be 18months fibre and phone boost.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Divsec
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Marvel your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.