Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigating my account

frank17
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 6

When I sign in I cannot navigate to a page to see my account details, it just sends me to the start again and again, when I request to see my bills I just get a spinning disc!

Why can I not get to some information regarding my billing, dates, costs or anything useful?

I understood after a discussion with an operator recently that some of my account would be altered as requested, that has not happened, when I try telephone numbers that I have used in the past they do not operate anymore!

There is no access to a webpage that will allow me to interact to determine what it is I am paying for, no matter how I enter or select options do I get to useful information - just more options which will send me to the 'start' page again and again!

I am obviously doing something wrong but why there is no communication channels or 'chatbots' to waste time with?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi frank17,

No problem at all, we're pleased to hear your query regarding billing has been resolved. 

We would like to help with the problems you're having with your speeds, please post in our Internet & Home Phone section and we'll pick this up,

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

frank17
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 6

Thank you to the agents that have responded to my queries, it all appears to be me not understanding that the bill I received was put together a few days before I came to be aware and when I tried to access 'My Account' I was frustrated by not being able to see the finer details. I have since due some due diligence and found that everything is O/K with the billing and that I reacted too soon.

However whilst talking with agents about my billing it seems that there is a problem with the quality of the telephone line and the online speedtest showed the speed dropped below 24Mpbs to the devices whist it was 39Mbps to the router and that an engineers visit was required. I awaiting the result of this situation. I had reported, some time ago, that the router was not identified by the online checker but I was told that it did not matter.

Meanwhile, thank you for your attention.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi frank17,

I'm really sorry for the problems you're having with the service.

To confirm, are you now able to access information for your bills and contract information?

In regards to the issues you're having with your broadband connection, we can help with this. Please post in our Internet & Home Phone section and we'll pick this up,

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

frank17
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 6

I take your comments on the chin, I am using 'BRAVE' and I should have realised its limitations as security is important to me. However speed of connection is also important and I checked my speed with the online checker, via FIREFOX, and it is 39Mpbs to the router but below 24Mbps to my device which is connected by ethernet cable to my TalkTalk router, that appears to be giving me problems. I have mentioned this several times before to the service centre before, but I was told that it is not important and that would not be throttling the speed! The online checker also flags up that it cannot recognise the router although it is a TalkTalk Super Router HG635. Perhaps I should take the nuclear option and change supplier. The connections in my area are copper and recently the line was checked as there are connection problems with telephone calls - but only with other TalkTalk customers and the service centre, outside that it appears to be a solid connection.

Thank you for the telephone number - that was ringing out some time ago but I will try it again.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

Live Chat is available every day of the week.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#U2230529

However, some browsers, notably OPERA and BRAVE have such strict security that they actually suppress pages and buttons both in your online My Account and the chat link I posted above.

You can also call 0345 172 0046, opening times also in the link.

0 Likes