Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Billing Amount+account sign-in

loopylu
Team Player
Message 14 of 14

Hi all,

Recieved my monthly bill today,and its gone up..again.

Was 25 per month,

Then 27 per month,

Now its 34.10 per month.

I havn't agreed any new price,or agreed a new contract.

Can someone please help with this.

Please dont ask me to phone customer sevice, as i dont find it helpful, i cant remeber things they want to know and its all very stressfull for me.

Also, just changed password for account, again,but i can never sign in to it, ive reset the password, but still cannot sign in,and its always the same,does it take a while before new password works.

Also i use mobile phone to reset password, not my PC, then try to sign in on PC, will this make a differance.

Thankyou

loopylu

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi loopylu

Simply contact your new provider and they will do the rest.

Sorry that you are leaving.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

It depends what you mean by "joined." If you have asked them to switch your service from TalkTalk, then no.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Ok thank you for your help, i have joined vodaphone broadband, do i need to contact talktalk to switch providers?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Also i have done some research in to ISP providers and i can get sky broadband for £25.00 per month, with faster speeds,so maybe i should

go there.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14
I have also done some research on ISP providers and I can get SKY Broadband for £25.00 per month, and this is with faster speeds, so maybe a should just go to sky.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Hi thank you so much for your reply.

How do i contact the loyalty team please.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi @loopylu

Sorry for the delay, 

The reason for the rise is because your £8.50 a month discount ended on the 27.Feb, I would advise contacting out loyalty team to see what further discounts can be applied if you renew your contract. 

Regards 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Thank you gondola, much appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Awaiting TalkTalk Community team attention.

Thats an understatement,

can they not answer questions in the forum,whats the point in having it.

As said in post,i cant sign in to account settings...but i am pretty sure i put my landline phone number in to my account settings on a previous occasion...does it vanish, is there any point doing  it if the settings dont get saved,its no wonder people cant sign in to account settings.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

...I'm a customer, Loopylu.

I don't have access to your customer account.

I have helped you behind the scenes by making sure this topic has been pushed into the TalkTalk Community Team workflow.

Just check your Community profile is updated and await TalkTalk staff attention.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Now  its been moved and merged,why dont you try answering the posts,why dont you try helping.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

Hi @loopylu 

Your posts are merged together in one topic.

Awaiting TalkTalk Community team attention. Just double check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

loopylu
Team Player
Message 13 of 14

Brilliant way to get post lost,stick it with-

billing,your account and talk app?

So i posted a few days ago,

now i cant find the post

My problem is with my latest bill of 34.10..i would like to know what has changed to warrent this increase.

I started off with 25 pound charge,that went up to 27 now its 34 pounds,why is this please.

When does my contract end,i have not agreed any new contract.

I would like a reply please.it seems my last post has vanished.

Thank you

0 Likes