Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New amazon voucher

racheldaly
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi.  When i started my new contract you offered me an Amazon voucher for staying. When and where will i get this? Regards,  Rachel 

🙂
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi BugsBuddyJo, please start your own topic in the billing section and we'll be able to help you with this. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi @Gliwmaeden2 I met the same problem, my broadband has been go live over 37 days but I still haven't heard anything. I contacted customer service to confirm I have this voucher before it went live. I updated my line number in my profile, could you help me to check? Thanks.

Zhouzhe is an analyst enjoying nice foods
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi racheldaly, the voucher should be sent 37 days after your service goes live. If that date is passed then please reply to my personal message.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

When did you renew, @racheldaly ?

It will show up 37 days after that. 

Staff can't check it for you without being able to identify your account. 

This is done by you completing your community forum profile details. Add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.