Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer offer

Wulfy69
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 13

Good afternoon everyone, I joined TalkTalk in December after being tempted with the new customer offer of a £100 gift card, to date I have not seen any further information on how to claim this offer and the website seems to be as helpful as a fur coat in the Sahara.

Can anyone offer suggestions or experience which my be of help.

Appreciate any feedback given.

Rake care and keep safe.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13
Could you look into my missing offer too?? I went live on 19th April, I know we can't claim it until 90 days but I was never sent an email in relation to this offer to claim it once that 90 day period had passed. There's no mention of it on my account portal either. I've since been offered a further upgrade which would benefit me but I'm reluctant to sign up to any further deals or 'freebies' after not yet receiving this first one! Please advise. Thanks.
Sarah ??‍♀️
0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Hi @Wulfy69

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Hi Wulfy69

Thanks 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you when they reply.. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Hi,

I believe it was Moneysupermarket but it was December last year so I may be mistaken.

The offer was for £100 voucher and I think it was either Amazon voucher or prepaid Visa debit card.

I appreciate your support, sorry for the delay in responses.

Regards 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 13

Hi @Wulfy69

If you can tell me which site you used that would be great. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

I think if you specify which comparison site you used and what the voucher was for more precisely then that will help the team to track the offer for you.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Good afternoon,

Many thanks for the response, I did use a comparison site when I changed from my old provider.

I have updated my settings as requested, please let me know if you require any more information from my side.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Hi Wulfy69

Thanks for your post. Did you use a comparison website?  

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

I nave moved this to a more appropriate area of the forums where the support team can look into this for you.

You still need to complete your community profile to include your TalkTalk landline number, click here.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Thank you for your response, I appreciate you sparing the time.

Now 2 months later and still no sign of my voucher.

Is there a customer service advisor out there who could help please?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 11 of 13

You generally need to wait 90 days before claiming,  @Wulfy69.

Staff can check this for you. 

Make sure you have completed your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

To do this, go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. Particularly important to add your Talktalk landline phone number there.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Wulfy69
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 13
Take care that should say.
0 Likes