Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customers £25, existing customers £41.50?

TerryL
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

I saw an advert last night for TalkTalk offering Fibre plus free calls to UK landlines and mobiles. Why was my last bill for that service £40.50 (I have a £1 boost). I have managed to get that down by £7 by searching for offers, but I'm still paying a lot more that the advertised £25. I must have missed some sort of offer/upgrade, as there seem to be lots of other companies offering excellent value deals at the moment and I'm sure TalkTalk wouldn't undervalue existing customers? Anybody got any thoughts or ideas on this one?

Terry L
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Viwhit  Any further problems start a new thread and let us know.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

@Viwhit, sounds like you are sorted!

If you need to follow up,  please start your own thread. 

Staff will only reply to the original poster. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Viwhit
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

I was currently paying £28.95 a month

0 Likes

Viwhit
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

I saw that advert too, so thank you as I called the loyalty team on 0345 172 0046 and was offered fibre 35 plus free calls to UK landlines and mobiles for £24.95 for 18 months... I am currently on faster broadband so hope this is going to work out ok as unsure about broadband rates!
But very happy with the service! They always do try to give a good deal and I have been with them 10 years now.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi @TerryL

It look like your discount for the calls boost expired on the latest bill, but has been re-added the next day, any over charges on this bill will show as a credit on your next bill produced in July.

Sorry for any confusion.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

TalkTalk will match new customer deals for existing customers with less than 90 days remaining on their current contracts, call 0345 172 0046 and ask for the customer loyalty team when prompted.