Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £90 voucher

LandorMark
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Back in June, I signed up for Broadband and the promise of a £90 voucher (I kept the email confirming the voucher offer, and, moments later the confirmation email from TalkTalk
(please see attached).

I have tried to chase this before but it seems each time I call about it, "the system is down" for dealing with vouchers. So as it is "down" again today, I thought I would try the community support.

I hope the attachment helps - it has the order number, go live date and other bumf that hopefully will help.

If you could please respond that would be awesome - as I am not overly confident of ever getting through when the "voucher system" isn't down again.

Kind Regards

GM Tibbert

talktalkvoucher.png

Why is it so VERY difficult to speak with TalkTalk about this (each time I call the system is "down" if I mention the word "voucher" to the robot.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 2 of 7

Thank you very much.

Why is it so VERY difficult to speak with TalkTalk about this (each time I call the system is "down" if I mention the word "voucher" to the robot.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi LandorMark

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

Message 4 of 7

Hi @LandorMark

Thank you

I will contact the team responsible and get back to you when they reply

Regards 

0 Likes

LandorMark
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

Thank you for that, I will wait & see 🙂

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Maybe just say that it is the billing team that you wish to speak to when you phone in, @LandorMark, as it is an aspect of your account. 

Now you have posted here, please look out for a reply from staff on this thread.

If it's not reached today it will be after the weekend. 

Staff respond during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.