Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Amazon Echo Dot & Cant Find Relevant Policy Number For £80 Voucher

JordanChamm
First Timer
Message 11 of 11

I signed up for a TalkTalk new customer offer where I should be receiving the Amazon Echo Dot 4 and an £80 voucher.

The £80 voucher may take longer to come through, but worryingly I cannot find the relevant 'Provider Reference' number to track if this has even been processed.

The Amazon Echo Dot 4 should have been recevied by now, but no additional email has been sent to confirm how to claim.

10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11
0 Likes

JordanChamm
First Timer
Message 2 of 11

Thanks @Arne-TalkTalk - I've received my £80 voucher today!

Do you have any update on the Amazon Echo Dot code I received not working? I can post the code I was sent if that helps you? I have since tried it again but I'm still getting the error that it's invalid. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi JordanChamm

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 11

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @JordanChamm. Staff will be back after the weekend.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Thanks @Arne-TalkTalk, still yet to hear any news here.

Do you have an estimate on how long issues like this to resolve? 

Message 6 of 11
0 Likes

JordanChamm
First Timer
Message 7 of 11

Thanks, I have sorted but I am unable to respond to you via private message. Hopefully you have everything you need

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi JordanChamm

I can PM you the reference

I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

JordanChamm
First Timer
Message 9 of 11

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk, thanks for getting back to me.

No problem with waiting 90 days, I was just hoping to find the 'provider reference' that I need to track the goods via the voucher provider.

I can confirm that I have received the code for the Echo Dot (almost instantly after making my post!) - but unfortunately the code is not working. I am following the link directly in the email I received, but during checkout the code will not allow me to redeem.

Thank you,

Jordan 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi @JordanChamm

Your code for the amazon product was issued on the 18th Sept, have you checked your spam folders?

The £80 reward can take upto 90 days as per the Terms and conditions below.

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.

Thanks

0 Likes