Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Order Confirmation

yummyyetis
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi
I placed an order this morning for broadband and TV, however I haven't received any confirmation/order emails (I have checked my junk and spam folders)

The site allowed me to log into the my account area this Morning it basically said everything was being set up, however when I tried to log in this evening I couldn't log in and it said:

Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later

My switch date was 27th July.

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9
0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Topic can be closed/deleted. I will be going elsewhere, seems to be alot of issues and complaints currently surrounding TT and as I am unable to 'call in' I will be looking at other providers. I understand that this forum isn't a dedicated customer support service (before the TT groupies jump all over me) but as I cannot get through on chat, had issues via FB and have waited 4 or 5 days for (non) response and no actual help I don't think I really want to be a TT customer.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

I would suggest calling in to place a new order rather than the online process.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

No idea what the order number is as I didn't write it down when I put the order through as I expected to get some sort of confirmation email or text message?? We may have been with TalkTalk before but if we were it would have been a long time ago. I have added my email address and home address to my notes on my profile.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi @yummyyetis

Have you been with TalkTalk before at that address. can you add your order reference to your profile and I can look.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

@yummyyetis wrote:

Customer service is a joke here, can't use live chat as it's constantly busy, being ignored on this forum whilst other threads are answered by staff,  my partner spoke to someone on FB and they sent me a link to confirm my identity and I was told they couldn't confirm my details!! 

Hi @yummyyetis

This forum is not real time support, you are in the que and staff here will get to you.

Regards

0 Likes

yummyyetis
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 9

Customer service is a joke here, can't use live chat as it's constantly busy, being ignored on this forum whilst other threads are answered by staff,  my partner spoke to someone on FB and they sent me a link to confirm my identity and I was told they couldn't confirm my details!! 

0 Likes

yummyyetis
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 9

@Arne-TalkTalk can you help me ? I have been trying to get on the live chat but it always says busy.

0 Likes