Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No echo dot after 4 attempts

IWantMyEchoDot
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi, so firstly i chose to upgrade my package too fibre 65 which included a free echo dot and smart plug, i received an email telling me i would receive this seperately within 37 days, after waiting 45 i decided it wasn’t coming, so i contacted support who were helpful in the end, i had to prove i wasnt lying as they told me it was through an agency so not their fault, after providing email confirmations to prove they was wrong they said i would receive a email with the voucher within 7 days, 2 weeks later no email (checked normal and spam everyday), so i contacted customer support again who went through same thing, tryna tell me i couldn’t have upgraded via the talktalk website an not them, so again showed email confirmations to prove i did, they then said they would make an appointment for someone to call me to sort it, a week and a half later i was contacted via the phone and told all the same things, an that i would receive it in 7 days, its not been 11 days an i have not received anything, so i just wanna know if anyone here can help me an also warn others about my experience

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

IWantMyEchoDot
First Timer
Message 2 of 8

@Arne-TalkTalk Yes other thread was my mistake, i will stick to this one an i have answered all questions on the link you DM’d me

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi IWantMyEchoDot

You have 2 threads can you stick to this one I have moved the other one.  

If you answer the security questions I can help with this.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

@Arne-TalkTalk it says I have no messages

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

okay thanks, how do I access my PM's?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8