Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email about echo dot and smart plug

Kerryparker28
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Not received email about amazon echo dot and smart plug. I got it because i renewed my contract, the email says I would receive an email in 10 days stating how to claim my free gift, its also not mentioned in my confirmation email but was told over the phone when i called and renewed my contract, the echo dot and smsrt plig was included as thst was the only reason I renewed it. talktalj credited my account with £30 incase there's any extra charges which there is a £30 extra charge. I'd like this sorted or ill be phoning cancelling m

Kerry
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Kerryparker28

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

See #2, @Kerryparker28. Staff can't chase it till the 37 days have elapsed because it is not yet late.

All vouchers come with time lapse that is outside the cooling off period for a new contract, to stop people simply hopping from company to company accumulating freebies.

Third party sites require 90 days, so 37 is relatively generous. 

Chat is available every day, if you want help before Monday from a Talktalk representative. 

Putting Chat in the search area at the top of the page will take you to links.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Kerryparker28
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

What do you mean there's still a while to go for email about the voucher? If that's the case I'm just going to call up and cancel my account, bloody joke of a company talktalk is 

Kerry

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

There's a while to go before the 37 days are up, @Kerryparker28, and Talktalk can't chase it till after that.

I'll re-escalate this thread for staff to reply to your questions, but they won't be back on here before Monday. 

If there's a credit for the £30, it will show in your transaction history, which will offset the £30 on the face value of your bill. I have asked staff to check that too.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Kerryparker28
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

Hi 

I upgraded on the 20th of October but says I went live on the 21st of October

Also does the email with the voucher come from talktalk so I know what to look out for? I've been checking my emails most days but still nothing 

Kerry
0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi Kerryparker28,

Amazon Gift vouchers will be sent via email 37 days from when the order goes live, when did your plan go-live?

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes