Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reference number and e-mail about order

Karolina Tyda
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, 

around 2 weeks ago I have ordered broadband and I haven’t received any e-mail that I placed an order or reference number. Date of package arrival should be today 14th but still haven’t received anything. I’m wondering did I really ordered broadband as I didn’t set up direct debit, should I do it again or wait? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @Karolina Tyda

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Otherwise contact TalkTalk directly by calling 0345 172 0046, or try Live chat here

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You will need to complete your personal profile as best you can, click here

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6
Could you check for me please if I you have anything in the system on the name Tyda?
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

I am pretty sure you cannot complete an order without setting up a Direct Debit and you certainly should have had some confirmation by now. If you have not been advised of an account number and/or a telephone number then there really isn't anything for us to go on. 

0 Likes