Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ring camera received

Henrikas08
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

I have not yet received my ring camera which was brought during initial broadband purchase.

Attached screenshot of my previous contact to customer support more than a month ago.

Please sort it out asap - I shouldnt need to chase it. I went live 29th June.

This website is a real pain to use, very frustratring, lack of live chat and customer service e-mail address makes it even worse.

Why would I want to post a thread in community forum? When I need help/answers from the business for whose services I'm paying. Like community going to answer me why you failed to send my camera out. Unacceptable.

Screenshot_20210808-033005~2.png

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Thank you for your help

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi Arne, I have contacted TalkTalk team over facebook messenger and they asked me to provide screenshots of everything I do when trying to order, checked both codes I have, checked if product is correct etc.
Then when they was sure that everything is done correctly told me to wait for another code, which no I have not yet received.
Thank you 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi @Henrikas08 

I can see that this was re-escalated on the 25th, Have you been sent a new code since that date?

0 Likes

Henrikas08
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 12

new code still not working 🙂 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Thanks @Arne-TalkTalk 
Hopefully will receive it soon

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 12

Hi @Henrikas08

I have escalated this to the team responsible for the code, to sent it out ASAP. 

Regards

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 12

Hi @Henrikas08

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 12

Moving this to billing as it's really to do with your new contract etc.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 10 of 12

Bookmark this page for the link to Chat, @Henrikas08:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

You can also find Chat by entering it in the search box at the top of any forum page.

Forum staff can't currently identify your account as you have not yet completed your community forum profile details. 

It's essential to add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; Launch Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday during business hours. Your thread is in a queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Henrikas08
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 12

0 Likes