Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my amazon tech pack

harrisbalmoral
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Hi I clicked the button to upgrade my package and it said you'll get an amazon tech pack I didn't get a confirmation email but my payments have changed new contract started on the 20th of October. How long do you have to wait to get the tech pack?

allan harris
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 2 of 11

@jcc285, customers need to start their own thread, to avoid confusion between accounts and keep it clear whose post is being replied to. 

You must also complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

To do this go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

To open your own thread, return to the message board and click on Start A Topic. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

jcc285
First Timer
Message 3 of 11

I also have this problem. Amazon Tech pack not received for a new Fibre 150 account which went live on 2nd November 2021.

Please advise

0 Likes

harrisbalmoral
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 11

All sorted now thankyou for all the help.

allan harris
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi harrisbalmoral,

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details, we'll then escalate this for you.

Thanks, 

Jo

harrisbalmoral
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 11

Hi the echo dot and plug thanks

allan harris
0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi @harrisbalmoral

What product did you choose , echo dot and smart plug, or ring doorbell. 

Let me know and I can escalate it 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 8 of 11

Staff will reply during the week, @harrisbalmoral. No need to start the second topic on the same subject. 

Please look out for a reply on here, and I will move the other thread out of the way.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

harrisbalmoral
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 11

Ok thanks for your help

allan harris

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

It is advised that you should get an email after 37 days. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Please be aware that they won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes