Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERCHARGED

ferry
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I was overcharged for boost which I did not ask for. they said they will refund the amount on next bill. the next bill did not show refund and was higher still. I complained. they did not send copy of chat to me, but text me, some one will contact me 18,00-20,00 1st of 10th sep. so I did not take it any farther expecting to be sorted. the appointed time came they text some one will phone 14 days later. I feel this is delaying tactic. please some one help. we are old age pensioner. I am 80 years old on basic pension. I joined talk talk because they promised no unexpected surprises. 

Real science of space and matter, from internal structure of atom to Galaxy cluster. Ferydoon Shirazi. MG1
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @ferry

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

@ferry, staff reply on here during the day, Monday to Friday, so I am afraid it will be next week before this is picked up. 

Please let us know which boost was added that you were charged for, and presumably it should have been removed.

For staff to check that the boost is no longer applied and that you have received a credit back in My Account,  please complete your community forum profile details. 

You need to add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. This should suffice for then to identify your account. 

Please look out for their reply next week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes