Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old router returned as requested.

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 18 of 18

I recently moved away from Talktalk and returned the router as requested, I have all the tracking information and confirmation that the Royal Mail delivered it to the prepaid TalkTalk address on 14 April 2021 at 0816.

I have now received an email advising me there is still time to return the router and that if I have sent it, yes I have, I would have received some sort of confirmation that its been received, sadly I havent received anything like that. It would have been nice but thats life.

I have looked at my account and theres nothing recorded, the only thing showing is a bill for £0.00.

Could someone please have a look to confirm the router has been received and let me know the outcome.

Many thanks.

17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

Hi Chris,

Apologies. This has been fedback to the team to be investigated.

Thanks

0 Likes

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 18

@Arne-TalkTalk  thanks again for your help.

Your reassurance is appreciated but all of us in this position are just waiting for the next email and bill.

The latest email is titled 'we haven't received our equipment from you' should it be of any help to those investingating.

Chris.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 18

Hi @chrisb1953

Im really sorry this is still ongoing.

Please ignore any emails, there are no pending charges on your old account, we have raised this to the team responsible who are investigating. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @chrisb1953.

It's shocking that Talktalk hasn't got this administrative error sorted out yet. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 18

@Arne-TalkTalkHaving returned the router in good time and providing TT tracking information I have today received a further email saying i havent returned the router in the required timescale.

I appreciate things sometimes go wrong but I am getting a little frustrated at receiving emails asking for me to do something when I have done what has been asked and way within the required timescales.

Can you please help and get some box ticked within talktalk to stop these unrequired and unnecessary despatch of emails to me

Thankyou.

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 7 of 18

many thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

Hi @chrisb1953

I can confirm that the tracking number is on your account. 

Regards

0 Likes

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 9 of 18

@Arne-TalkTalkjust wondering if my tracking number has been added to my account and confirmation that there will be no further charges relating to router return.

Can customers see this information within 'my account' ?

Thanks again for your help.

Message 10 of 18

@mik_rikR, please return to the message board and click on start a topic to open your own thread. 

It's really important not to confuse the issue with different customers, particularly when it's to do with accounts and billing.

Staff will only reply to the original poster.

Please complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. Add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

I joined uthis forum as I have the same problemand this was the only way I have found to try and get some resolution!

I returned my router and my Royal Mail tracking receipt shows it was delivered on exactly the same day! - 16/04/21.I received no confirmation,but  a few days ago I did receive an email warning me of a possible £50 pound charge if I did not return said router.

Mick

Mick

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Is there somewhere on My Account that customers can see where its been acknowledged that the package has been received ?

Chris

0 Likes

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 13 of 18
Thanks for your help, I've sent a PM with the tracking number.

Regards Chris
0 Likes

Message 14 of 18
0 Likes

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 15 of 18
I have the Royal Mail tracking number if that is required by anyone and help resolve the problem.

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 16 of 18
many thanks for your help.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 17 of 18

There have been problems processing returns for the past few months, @chrisb1953, so I will escalate this to draw attention to it.

Staff won't be back before Monday, so please look out for their reply Monday to Friday next week.