Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One off charge

Michaeljolly
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I was about to leave talktalk so they offered me a cheaper deal with an up grade, I was lead to believe this would be free. I then received a letter saying I had a 1 off charge of 30pounds, which was never mentioned when I rang. Had I known I would not have accepted the plan.

3 REPLIES 3

Munaabdalla
First Timer
Message 1 of 4

i

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Michaeljolly, I can take a look at  this for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

These charges have been introduced rather under the radar, although they have been displayed on the website for quite a while now. They come as an understandable shock to customers who have not been made aware of them through any notification. 

20200530_193637.jpgand.....

20200530_193612.jpg

You might well have a case if you think that you were sold the upgrade without it being mentioned. 

Usually there is no charge for renewing within the last 90 days of your contract, but you will need staff to look into everything for you. 

They will need to identify your account, @Michaeljolly.  Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Wait for staff to respond before posting further,  to keep your place in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.