Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-off charges

Karen1962
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 2

I have just renewed my contract to fibre 65, over the phone, with an advisor.  I was given the pricing information and was told I would receive a new router, as a gesture of goodwill due to a previous complaint which wasn’t resolved and poor customer service I received. I did say I already had one of the latest routers, sent to me last year due to mine not working, so probably didn’t need it. I was told the one they were sending was better so I said ok. At no time was there any mention of any additional  charges for either the router or a set up fee. I then received an email confirming my account update with details of the package. On here is says i am being charged a one off fee of £9.99 for delivery of router plus an upgrade set up fee of £60 !!   I am not willing to pay an additional £70 for something I wasn’t told about. I was told I had 20 days to cancel this contract if I changed my mind so will be looking to do this unless it is resolved satisfactorily. This is not how loyal, long standing customers should be treated.

1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

If you still need help with this, @Karen1962, use Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Or wait for staff to reply on here, Wednesday at the earliest. 

I'll re-escalate this thread, as it appears to have been missed.

Let us know if this issue has been resolved. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes