Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online bills

petrosjon
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have been unable to get my online bills for the last few weeks.  Could it be anything to do with Adobe Flash being disabled?

PJ
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Did you follow fergusons advice and manually clear the cache and cookies in Firefox?

Can you try in Chrome? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I can pull up the "Bill Summary" information, but when I select "View Latest Bill" nothing happens.  I get no error messages.

PJ
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for your response.  I have tried using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, but neither work.  Until recently I had no problems accessing the full bill from Talktalk.  The information in my profile is correct and up to date.

PJ
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi petrosjon

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems. 

What error are you seeing when you try to view your bill ? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

I wouldn't have thought so, I imagine TalkTalk have been using HTML5 for some time now.

If you are using a bookmark, or cached page, try a fresh load. Or a different browser.

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.