Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled by another provider notification email.... i havent been in touch with another provi

Ashtreetor
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I have just had an email saying my order has been cancelled by another provider  ... my home broadband was due to be set up next week and I have not been in touch with any other providers nor have I cancelled my order. I need the internet to be set up asap for work and cannot get through on chat or phone. Any ideas why my order has been cancelled and presumably this will mean a delay getting the internet set up... not a great start talktalk!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Ashtreetor

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

@Ashtreetor 

Have you just moved into the property ?

If so, has the previous occupier left their service active and are they awaiting that service to be transferred away to their new place ?

If you have placed an order for an active line, the owner of that line will have received a message from their ISP saying someone is trying to take over their line and could have told that ISP to reject the transfer.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

@Ashtreetor, it's unlikely that staff will reach this thread before Monday. 

There's a queue, and staff reply Monday to Friday. 

I'd keep trying with phone/ chat, as you need this sorted asap. 

03451 720046 (Monday to Saturday, after 9am)

Scroll down on this page for the link to Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes