Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on my latest bill.

tim1a1
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Hi Guys.

My latest bill came through today, and I've been overcharged for my Sky Sports boost.

The £4 charge is on there, I knew about that, but before I was paying about £8 for the Sky Sports boost. It's a lot more now.

I tried to go through the on line chat system to resolve it, but they were very unhelpful, agreed that I had been charged in correctly, but didn't put me through to billing! I don't have th time now to go through that again, can anyone help me to resolve this?!

Thanks in advance.

Tim.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @tim1a1

Thanks for your post.  

Your Sky sports discount ends on the 27th Feb, because your bill runs to the 11th March, you have been charged the full price for the boost from the 28th to the 11th March. This is the cause of the increase, the bill is correct. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

No problem, make sure those details I mentioned are complete and you should get a response within the next day or so.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5
Please look into it for me! I thought I renewed everything in December!
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Are you sure you haven't come to the end of a discount period for your Sky Sports Boost? Subject to that the support team here will gladly look into this for you, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes