Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

Sketchsi
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I should be paying 25 pounds a month. But being charged 36. Any help? This is a breach of contract and wish to be refunded

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Sketchsi

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

@Sketchsi, everything is itemised. Check for expired discounts/contract in My Account. 

You need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to check things for you.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

I'm moving this to the billing section for you.

@decks64, please start your own thread in the billing section, as staff only reply to the original poster. 

Go to the message board and click on Start a Topic. 

But also check back through your inbox and Spam folders. If you have had an increase of £2.50, it may be that you are one of those who took out Fibre35 or Fibre65 before March 2021. Talktalk abandoned it's fixed price promise then, and if this applies to you you would have had an email allowing you 30 days to leave without penalty. You must have missed that  - or it's simply an expired discount now showing as full price.

Again, check the details in My Account. 

The small print details can be checked on the Ts&Cs, linked at the foot of any Talktalk page.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

decks64
First Timer
Message 3 of 4

i have a fixed contract at £23 a month, and my latest bill is £25.50  i would also like to know why am i being charged extra

decks64
0 Likes