Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paperless?

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Posted here recently mentioning unhappy with month on month bill rising.

Having spoken to TT on phone line, this now has been resolved and new contract implemented.

Today, I received through the post on paper a little slip of a letter. Not saying much - certainly nothing I didn't know already.

Not really worth keeping on file - ultimately bit of waste of that carbon footprint we're being encouraged to keep low as possible.

Glad we've moved on from wads of paper with t&c's sheets, to sit getting dog-eared in filing ad-infinitum; still would be happier to go - extra step most of my providers have - doing away with paper totally; allowing Royal Mail employees to focus on busy run up to Christmas.

Is TT bound to send out some hardware in post, or is paperless a thought going forward.

Did look in My Account, on the way here.

In preferences I do have 'email' ticked as preferred way to be contacted; not much more I can do my end beyond that. Couldn't stay in My Account too long that Mail tab kept trying to draw me in; (referring to electronic email obviously though ; )

No rush - whenever a CEO can pick this up w/c 25th October - would be glad to know, thanks : )

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi nicky62,

No problem at all, we appreciate your feedback 🙂

Thanks,

Jo

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 9

@SocialTeamJo 

Thanks again - I'll leave it with you to raise - gently - internally, when you get opportunity; (or maybe you already have : )

Message 3 of 9

My apologies, I believe the suggestions board has been temporarily removed. 

Have raised this internally.

Thanks,

Jo

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Hi @SocialTeamJo 

Back already -

Clicked link - access denied message

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

No problem at all 🙂

0 Likes

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Hi @SocialTeamJo 

I'll do that 

Thank you : )

0 Likes

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 7 of 9

@SocialTeamJo 

Will do - thank you : )

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi nicky62,

A generic letter will be sent to the customer to confirm any changes made to their account, however, we value our customers feedback, therefore, if you'd like to forward over any suggestions that would help us to improve our services, then you can do so via the following link here; https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Your-Ideas/idb-p/ideas as we'd be happy to take this on board.

Thanks,

Jo