Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Remove Early Termination Fee - Diabolical Service and Raised a Complaint

RobF93
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I recently switched from TalkTalk to another internet provider as I had frequent disconnections ever since the service went live on 12th October 2021. I constantly called TalkTalk every single day to fix the issue and even had 4 engineers to fix it but it was never resolved. I never experienced a service so diabolical that not only this seriously affected my work life but also my personal life, so I notified TalkTalk on 2nd November 2021 that we will switch to another provider. Because I never received the service I was promised during the first 21 days, I was informed by your staff that there will be no early termination fees (in accordance to the Great Connection Guarantee) however I received my final bill of £231.95, which I am absolutely horrified that I am being penalised despite the fact that the fault was never fixed from TalkTalk since day 1. So I asked the Billings team to remove this but was told I have to pay the early termination fee and ignored the fact I constantly the frequent disconnections. Basically I was mislead so I raised a complaint since 20th November but no one has got back to me. I can't emphasis enough how furious I am on how atrocious the communication I have had with TalkTalk. I would appreciate it if someone can remove these charges before it gets taken out of my bank account, otherwise I will raise this further.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi RobF93,

I'm really sorry to read about what's happened.

I can look into this, have sent you a private message to get more information.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

@RobF93, if you raised the complaint on Saturday, it's very unlikely that it would be processed over a weekend. 

It might just take a little longer, but meanwhile, when forum staff pick up your reply, they will need to identify your account. 

Please add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Gi via your avatar/name; settings; Launch Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply on here Monday to Friday, during the day.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes