Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please send a pre-paid returns bag.

hugo123
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

Good afternoon

I have received my free router upgrade, and need to return the old router (no returns bag was included with the new router).

Please will you kindly send a pre-paid returns bag so I may return it without penalty charge.

Thanks very much.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Message 2 of 11

Arne, thank you for the clarification.

Returns bag posted today at the Post Office.

I have added the Tracking Number to my profile in the Private Notes area of Personal Information, and should be grateful if you will add it to my account.

Thank you very much for all your help, greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi hugo123

Just to confirm The reference on the sticker is not your account number, as long as its scanned and tracked you will be fine. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 11

No problem.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Thanks, I do appreciate your help, but would like confirmation from the Team.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 11

OK, ignore me and wait for the team to reply. I know from personal experience that the label reference is not your account number, I had a similar question in my mind when I returned a router a couple of years back. Perhaps it has changed.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Thanks ferguson.

However the despatch note for the new router quotes my Customer Reference number correctly, which exactly matches my account number.

So how can I have two different Customer Reference numbers? TT Returns obviously need the correct number to update my account.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 11

It won't be your account number. Just get a receipt from the Post Office so that you can keep track. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Many thanks, Arne.

Returns bag received, but the Customer Reference number printed on the returns label does not match my Account Number. I believe both should be the same, so TT Returns correctly identify that it's my return, and update my account accordingly?

I have not posted yet, and await your advice.

Many thanks.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11
0 Likes