Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Pay saver

M643YQP
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

Back in October 2021 I signed up to a Pre-Pay saver plan on a 12 month contract.

Looking at my account today it is only £26 in credit. 

The monthly charge detailed in the account does not match the pre-pay figure. 

I pre-payed to fix charges for 12 months, what is going on here? This seems to be a billing error.

Thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi 

I have escalated this to our CEO team. 

A manager within the department will contact you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Arne,

Jo has been in contact on PM and I have supplied the relevant information. TalkTalk cancelled the contract and then put up the monthly rate without refunding my payment or notifying me. A clear breach of your own contract.

TalkTalk cannot produce any material to backup your statement that the contract was cancelled the day after taking it out, no email, no 'phone call but continued to charge,.

The customer service experience with TalkTalk has been appalling though all channels, you have even stopped replying via PM now. 

Why is it that the worst performing customer service and communications are by communication companies?

I assume that my next step is Resolver/OFCOM. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi M643YQP,

Have sent you a PM requesting for further info, I'll then look into what's happening.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

I can also confirm that I received and email from TalkTalk confirming the pre-pay contract for 12 months, paid in advance for 12 months with £0.00 to pay monthly.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Please see my reply post, I stated reply email in a terminology fail but meant post.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 9

Staff will not be able to see a reply  if you responded to a notification email, @M643YQP.

They may ask you to respond on here or via PM.

Notification emails come from a No Reply address. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

M643YQP
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 9

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I received no such email, I do however have the order confirmation and acknowledgement of a 12 month contract.

TalkTalk took £246 from my account.

Can you produce an email from me cancelling the pre-pay, a phone call recording or the email sent by TalkTalk to me stating that the contract had been terminated and the reason?

Confirmation.jpg

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi M643YQP

I have checked your account and the pre-paid request cancelled on 1 November 2021. 

Did you get a confirmation email?

0 Likes