Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increas - how to stop receiving replies

GBy123
Whizz Kid
Message 3 of 3

Sorry, this may not be the place to post, but I replied to a post concerning the £2.00 price increase - i.e. how annoyed I was etc. etc..   Anyway, I ticked the box to receive replies.   I am now inundated with replies on a daily basis and while they are all interesting I want to stop receiving them.     I have no idea how to find where to do this in Community (which I find quite difficult to navigate anyway).   Can someone please let me know how to do this.  In the meantime, I ticked the unsubscribe box on one of TT's emails, then cancelled it, then found there was a technical problem your end accessing change preferences.   I do not want to unsubscribe from TT's general emails, just the Community replies.  Please help if you can - but if I have unsubscribed from emails generally I probably won't get a reply.......      Joy.  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi GBy123, it looks like you've got what you need to stop the messages.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 2 of 3

You can - On/Off - Toggle all manner of options from your 'My Settings' pages @GBy123;  via the browser.  For Notifications, try this .................... 

> Key [your] Avatar / User Name > settings > 'X' [Close Pop-up] > My settings > SUBSCRIPTIONS > Notification Settings

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 13.01.19.png

~R.