Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

Andy641
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have fibre broadband and my bill as always been £25 a month but Decembers bill is £33 I don't have a house phone or you boost so why the increase 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @Andy641

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

I would think that you have been a TalkTalk customer for 12, 18 or 24 months and that you had a promotional introductory offer as £33 is the "normal" price.

Have a look in my account and see if there is an offer under renew contract, or check comparison sites where you may find a better offer, or contact the loyalty team to see if they will give you a deal.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Your online bill is fully itemised, can you not see from there whether any changes have been made, perhaps a discount has expired?

0 Likes

Andy641
First Timer
Message 4 of 5

My bill for December seems to be wrong I pay £25 a month for broadband and that's all but Decembers bill is £33 any reason for this. 

0 Likes