Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with changing the ownership of the account

KSmo96
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hello, I moved out of my flat in August where I had the TalkTalk broadband, however the current tenants wanted to keep the TalkTalk wifi. I contacted the TalkTalk Customer service and they email me the change of ownership form. I filled it in with my details and the new owner's details and we posted it to the address that was printed on the form. A month passed and nothing happened so we decided sent another one in September. However the ownership again wasn't changed. I decided to talk to one of the TalkTalk Customer Service members on the chat and they told me that the forms haven't been received. But after that I called TalkTalk Customer Service and they told me that they received my forms however they haven't been processed as there was some kind of mistake on the form and they couldn't tell me what mistake it was. I don't really understand what kind of mistake we made if on the form you only had to out your name, address and bank details... 

We posted another form on 3rd November and since then nothing happened. Could someone help me with this problem? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi KSmo96

The only update I can give is that we still haven't received the change of ownership forms

Sorry

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hello, 

Could I get any updates on the matter? 

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

I posted the forms to address given on the form: TalkTalk, PO BOX 675, Salford M5 0NL

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi KSmo96

Thanks for updating your profile. 

Sadly we haven't  received any of the forms that you have posted to us. Can you confirm what address you are sending them to? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I have now updated my community profile and you should be able to find my account. 

I will be waiting for any updates. 

Many thanks. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi @KSmo96

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes