Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with latest bill

eusabius
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Hi. As it seems impossible to access the Live Chat (I have tried 4 different browsers, without pop up blockers etc.), I'm hoping someone here can either show me how to access it, or help me with my actual problem.
On 11 March I received an email which began:
"Now that you’re coming towards the end of your Faster Fibre contract on 15 April 2022, which costs you £25.50 per month, we want to highlight some of the options available to you going forward...."
beneath which it said:
"The first option available for you is that you can stay on your existing service and automatically move to a new price of £34.27 per month"
It went on to say:
"The second option available for you is to move onto a new, matching Faster Fibre contract for £23.50 per month** for another 18 months. Click here to order now."
I decided this was what I wanted and duly followed the link, which led to this:
"Thanks for choosing a new plan. What happens next?
Click the button below to confirm that you’d like to take out a new 18 month Faster Fibre plan for £23.50 a month, plus FREE TalkTalk TV for 18 months (£4 a month thereafter). You’ll then receive a confirmation email from us within the next 10 working days. This will have all your new plan details, including monthly price and contract length."
So I clicked the "Click here to order" button and have been waiting for the details to emailed to me. Today, however, I received an email which says this:
"Your April bill is ready to view. Total amount due: £36.91", going on to say:
"Your total amount due is different this month as: Your plan discount is ending. You can log in to My Account to see our latest deals in Offers & Upgrades."
So for some reason my request to take out a new 18th month plan at £23 a month has not been processed and I am being charged £36.91 for April.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi @eusabius

Sorry for the delay.

I was hoping to find the order you made and progress it, unfortunately I can't find it,  I'm really sorry but best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to place a new renewal.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 11

Re-escalating this for you,  @eusabius.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi Arne - did you see that I'd updated my details, as you requested?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Thanks everyone for your replies. Arne-TalkTalk - thanks, I have now updated my profile.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi eusabius

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 11

OK, let us know how you get on. If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Not yet, but I've found a browser that i can access the live chat with, so I'll contact them tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 11

No worries. Have you managed to get things sorted? 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Thank you.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Chat is working fine for me. As well as making sure pop ups and redirects are allowed try disabling any adblockers. Alternatively, call the customer loyalty team directly, chat link, phone number and opening hours are all available here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Ways-of-contacting-us/ta-p/2230529 

0 Likes