Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-NEWED CONTRACT BUT HAVE NOT RECIEVED VOUCHER CODE FOR AMAZON TECH PACK AS PROMISED

gasher
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

I renewed my contract with the promise of a voucher for an Amazon tech pacy within 37 days, it has now been 60 days and still nothing has arrived. Does this mean talktalk have breached their contract?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 8

I'll re-escalate this to draw it to their attention, @gasher. Then look out for their reply before posting, to keep it moving forward in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

gasher
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 8

I have done what you requested and I have still not heard anything back, it has now been over 70 days and still no voucher for my Amazon echo dot as promised

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi gasher, unfortunately the information provided doesn't match what we hold on system. I've sent you a new link. This time please follow the bottom section before answering. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi @gasher,

Really sorry for the delay.

I'm sorry you haven't received the Amazon gift code, we'll look into this. Have sent you a PM requesting for further details.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

@gasher, it's best not to post further before staff reply on here - there's a queue, and each post will delay progress. 

Look out for their reply later in the week. They will get it sorted for you.

I am escalating the thread for you, as it didn't appear to get into the workflow last week. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thanks for your help still nothing is happening, I live chatted TalkTalk yesterday and they promised me an email today but still nothing.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

@gasher, it's probably stuck in the system somewhere. Staff can chase this up for you.

I'll move your thread to billing.

Please look out for a response from staff in the next few days. Your thread is in a queue for attention. 

0 Likes