Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Leave early qestion

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 33 of 33

Hi OCEi have tried to work out what is going as with the price changes can one of u please help me as i have had a bill but does not explain what is going on as it just does the call change charge not the other thing which people are message on here about

When will i get a up-date on if the bill charge change and when will it take effect??

can u explain what the changes are and when they will happen??

thanks 

hosay299 (Joe)

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
32 REPLIES 32

Message 21 of 33

@Arne-TalkTalk ok but do u know as u said i get mine before this April bill is that still the case as i have found the service fine but the tv side is not go any better it has gone down hill snice u and the trails team say big changes on it coming in 2021 but no dates or news on it

have found another company that does what i want and for a lot less than i am paying now.

can u also confirm if the £4.00 tv charge is to have access to the apps on the box?? 

as if this is going to be a long time i may just ask for a change to the plan I have 

0 Likes

Message 22 of 33

Hi 

There will be another notice before April 2022. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 23 of 33

Message 24 of 33

Our mutual friend Martin Lewis makes that clear in MSE's various reports about the recent hikes from other ISPs, we are moving away from guaranteed fixed prices for the duration of a contract to guaranteed price rises during a contract. 

Nexster
Super Duper Contributor
Message 25 of 33

@Gliwmaeden2 wrote:

@Arne-TalkTalk, it's been suggested elsewhere that when this comes through next year, people will not be given the chance to leave without penalty as the news of that increase is happening now.

Could you possibly clarify that for everyone?

If im understanding your question correctly im pretty sure the answer will be no if the price rise is in line with inflation.

0 Likes

Message 26 of 33

@Gliwmaeden2 i have read that in the new to that what i think is making this a big problem

that why i am asking now 

0 Likes

Message 27 of 33

@Arne-TalkTalk, it's been suggested elsewhere that when this comes through next year, people will not be given the chance to leave without penalty as the news of that increase is happening now.

Could you possibly clarify that for everyone?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 28 of 33

@Arne-TalkTalk Ok thanks will keep a eye out as have found the tv service has gone down hill more and no news on the big changes and when they are coming 

0 Likes

Message 29 of 33

You will receive your notification about the price change before your next bill date on 1st April.

0 Likes

Message 30 of 33

@Arne-TalkTalk Bump

0 Likes

Message 31 of 33

@Arne-TalkTalk ok just to confirm that the price rise i will get a 30 days notice on it a month before it??

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 32 of 33

Hi @hosay299

Due to the package that you are on, your price increase will take effect next April 2022.  

Hope that answers your question. 

0 Likes