Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Charge for TALKTALK TV Service - to be applied mid contract

MajorMelchett
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

Hi @StephenF I had a chat with support today whilst renewing my contact, however they stated they couldn't remove the Talktalk TV service for me just yet and advised me to contact back on the 27th of the month (which is very close to the time of the charge coming into place).

Is there any you can contact me to remove the TV service now if you can?, i just renewed my contract today and haven't used my TV box in around 2+ years so have no use for the TV service at all.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No worries, i've sent you some questions which i need you to reply to and i can get this sorted for you. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager
0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Hi @StephenF

This would be much appreciated, just let me know what's needed and I'm happy to proceed with the TV being removed.
0 Likes

StephenF
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4

Hey @MajorMelchett

Thanks for posting, that's great news that you've renewed your contract. I am however sorry that you've been told to come back to us on the 27th to remove the access fee, that was wrong of my colleague to advise this and something they should have dealt with. 

If you've still like to have TV removed from your package we can help with that here.

Stephen, Community Manager
0 Likes