Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When will I receive the Amazon Tech Pack?

Nataliesteinmetz
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

Hello! I’m not entirely sure where to post this, but it keeps bringing me to this post. 
I have the exact same issue. I changed my package back in January/February originally and never received it, contacted a customer service provider and they told me my pack wasn’t put through correctly but that they fixed it and I would receive the email within 37 days, but I still haven’t received it. 
Any help is appreciated.

thankyou

NSteinmetz
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

@Nataliesteinmetz  Your code was sent on the 8th May to your MSN address please check your spam/junk mail folders. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi @Nataliesteinmetz

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

It can take a few days for forum staff to catch up with billing threads, @Nataliesteinmetz.

If you don't here back today, please look out for a reply from Monday onwards next week. 

Best not to post further before getting a response from them, to keep your thread moving forward in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

It’s an absolute nightmare! Mine is past the 37th day and I’m just getting ignored and fobbed off now 😂 so I’ll be doing exactly the same tbh. 

NSteinmetz
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7
Yes you're right about other people having the same problem. I am one. I've been told nothing can be investigated until after midnight tonight, after the 37th day. I find the many communications i have had evasive and irrational. I'm going to look into other providers and very likely cancel.
Melanie Jones

Nataliesteinmetz
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 7

After having no response on my other thread, and 4 months of waiting, I still have no received my email for my Amazon Tech Pack. I have already had to phone and fix issues last month, and the loyalty team member was extremely apologetic and fixed everything and told me I would receive the email within 37 days, but once again I have received nothing (not in my normal email, spam/junk etc).

I’ve seen there are other people having this issue also, and was wondering if it could be resolved.

Thanks.

NSteinmetz