Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of Compensation and Transaction History

W130SN
Whizz Kid
Message 12 of 12

I have received compensation as a credit to my account but when I try to process a refund to my bank account the page just refreshes. Could you also confirm that they compensated me £200 to close my complaint 

yaccount.talktalk.co.uk/mybill/Refund/index 

Also I am unable to view my transaction history.

yaccount.talktalk.co.uk/mybill/transactionhistory 

bxNVJAL

TalkTalk BorkBork
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12
Seems they must have been working on it at the weekend. Everything seems to be working now. Many thanks.
TalkTalk BorkBork

kimkeen
Team Player
Message 2 of 12
Glad to here you received compensation, I am yet to receive any. I hope your bank transfer issue gets sorted soon.

Message 3 of 12

Hi W130SN

The My Account issue has been reported, and is being investigated as part of a wider incident. 

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Message 4 of 12

Unfortunately they rejected my request for the compensation to be refunded to my bank account and have stated that it has to stay as a credit on my account. Seems ridiculous to me because if I cancel my service it will have to be refunded to me.

Anyway, could you please inform the team responsible for the My Account section of the website that the option to view my Transaction History is still not working.

Many thanks

BANReXz

TalkTalk BorkBork
0 Likes

Message 6 of 12
Thank you for your help and assistance @Arne-TalkTalk
TalkTalk BorkBork
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi W130SN

I have requested a refund should be be with you in 3-5 working days. 

Regards

Message 8 of 12
@Arne-TalkTalk , Yes please, I would appreciate if the credit amount is refunded to my bank account. Cheers
TalkTalk BorkBork
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi @W130SN

I will log this to our My Account team as a fault with the pages. .  

You were credited £200 , this has cleared your latest bill £32.69  leaving £167.31 as the credit amount, I can request a refund back to you if that is what you want. 

Hope that helps.

W130SN
Whizz Kid
Message 10 of 12

https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/mybill/Refund/index still displays "Outage"

https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/mybill/transactionhistory still displays "request could not be processed at this time"

TalkTalk BorkBork
0 Likes

W130SN
Whizz Kid
Message 11 of 12
Any update on the above?
The My Account Section seems to be having problems and not all options are functioning.
TalkTalk BorkBork