Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund owed but not arrived

broadstairs
Super Duper Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I paid my last payment on the 10th December 2021 and my broadband was ceased on the 15th December. I have received one email to say my account was in credit but I have not received any refund of the money owed. Why is this not automatic? Surely I do not have to apply for it? I am still able to login to my account but there is no way from there to request a refund. Surely this should be automatic as TalkTalk have no right to hold on to my money.

Stuart

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @broadstairs

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 6

@broadstairs it is likely to be an issue with the browser and add-ons/blockers/security that you are using.

Try Edge or Chrome without any extensions and turn off ad, banner and pop-up blockers.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Well whatever the Help page says about using billing summary it does not work, I can find now way to request the refund.

Stuart

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi broadstairs

Refunds are not automatic they have to requested, that has always been the case.

Sorry for any confusion.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

There is a facility to request a refund in My Account. If you cannot see it that may be because you have ad and/or pop up blockers enabled on your browser. Either disable these, or try a different browser. 

0 Likes