Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Bazzatay
Whizz Kid
Message 17 of 17

Hi Arne

I have recieved this reply after asking for a refund.

You recently got in touch to request a refund.
Unfortunately, your request for on the 29 June 2021 has been rejected. This is because any promotional, goodwill and welcome credits are non-refundable, and will be used towards future bills.
Please click here for more information about why a refund might be rejected.

I would like you to assure me that you will not be taking payment via direct debit until my credits are depleated.

I also would of filled in my details had the site not prevented me from getting past the about my hobbies section.

Regards

Bazz

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

Thank you I shall leave my Direct Debit in place

Message 2 of 17

Thanks a answer to the question

0 Likes

Message 3 of 17

Thank you the first sensible answer @Gliwmaeden2 

Message 4 of 17

Apologies,   to confirm no direct debit will be taken until the credit has gone. 

I would advise against cancelling your direct debit.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 17

Just leave it in My Account, and it will automatically go towards future billing, @Bazzatay, until it's used up.

I got a credit of £32.00 against the £2.00 per month increase in March, as I had 16 months left at the agreed price. 

The next bill came in at £0.00, and the next one at the new normal minus the remainder. My billing will now revert to the new normal. 

The Direct Debit will kick in when you have to pay the balance. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 17

Thank you for the none informative answer, if you actually read correctly there would of been no reason for this  additional post wasting your time and mine so I guess I will just cancel my direct debit until the balance is zero.

The question was ''I would like you to assure me that you will not be taking payment via direct debit until my credits are depleated.''

Regards

Bazz

0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

Hi @Bazzatay

Thanks for your post. 

It is as the email says, the credit was raised a a gesture of goodwill to be used against your future bills so the refund cannot be processed. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 17

No worries, apology accepted.  🙂

Message 9 of 17

@ferguson wrote:

OK, but only after pointing out that you bumped your own topic back by a day, when I have only been responsible for minutes at a time  in an effort to help. Good luck in getting a different answer. 

It's not urgent and I'm sorry if I came across  as unpleasant

Regards

Bazz

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 17

OK, but only after pointing out that you bumped your own topic back by a day, when I have only been responsible for minutes at a time  in an effort to help. Good luck in getting a different answer. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

@ferguson wrote:

@Bazzatay wrote

I'm no newbe and you should know that 

Yes,  in which case you should be familiar with the community guidelines. 

If you can't reply with a answer that is of help when clarification is needed from staff (what I infact asked for) I sudgest you but out instead of putting the post back in the que.

Regards

Bazz

0 Likes

Message 12 of 17

@Bazzatay wrote

I'm no newbe and you should know that 

Yes,  in which case you should be familiar with the community guidelines. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 17

@ferguson wrote:

How very rude and unpleasant. 😟

I'm no newbe and you should know that 😜

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 14 of 17

How very rude and unpleasant. 😟

0 Likes

Message 15 of 17

@ferguson wrote:

It will be as the message says. 

Thanks @ferguson however if I wanted you to speculate on my question there would of been a @ in front of your name, I would like a reply from the horses head not the tail.

And thanks for pushing my post further down the que without reason, just as well i'm not stopping my direct debit in the next few days as it's not urgent.

Regards

Bazz

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 16 of 17

It will be as the message says. 

0 Likes