Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Samuelmc32
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Can anyone help? My request for a refund was approved on 11th November when will it hit my bank account because online it says 5 or 7 working days but on the email it says 10 working days can someone actually tell me the right date or day it will be in?

Thanks in advance

S.mcmullan
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

If the refund is to a credit card its usually 5 working days. If its to your bank account from which your DD is paid then normally it's 7 working days. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Samuelmc32
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hey sorry Ady, it was a mistake it meant to say 10 working days, so which one will it be 5 to 7 working days or 10 working days, I have also seen on a different post that it also could be 3 to 5 working days, so which one is it

S.mcmullan
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Samuelmc32, 5-7 working days equates to about 10 days. so as long as you've got an active DD in place you should have your money by the 21st. 

Adt

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes