Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Registering for My Account

2 REPLIES 2
MrsP99
First Timer

Fix the link on the MyAccount login page for "Not registered yet".

It currently goes to the forgotten password page.

This is no use as entering the email address comes up with the message that the email address is not registered.

This is no surprise as the whole purpose of the interaction is to register an account.

I have told the people on your telephone helplines the above details during conversations on other matters on 17/7/19 and 23/7/19.

They did not seem to understand what I was telling them.

I checked it a few minutes ago and the same problem still exists.

Yesterday, I suggested that she check how many new registrations there had been to MyAccount in the last few days but she did not understand and wanted to put me through to another department.

I was only trying to help you to fix a business problem for you and felt that notification was enough effort on my part.

It would be easier if there was someway of emailing to report faults on the login page.

I hope that someone deals with this but it is your business so it is up to you.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi MrsP99  Here's the Registration link for MyAccount. Thanks for flagging the link issue on the MyAccount sign in page. It'll be fixed ASAP.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @MrsP99

Thanks for pointing this out, I will pass this to the team responsible for the page. 

Thanks.