Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal is due, i dont want the TV but it will not let me remove it

Tonino
Participant
Message 5 of 5

How can i remove the TV part of the renewal as i never us it, its not even plugged in

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Tonino

Sorry that you are unhappy, I can see that you have since renewed. 

Thank you for staying. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

There is a Chat now button near the bottom, make sure pop ups are enabled and ad blockers disabled. I tried just now and it's working for me. Or try a different browser. I have always found calling the best option, but if you prefer not to then fair enough.

It would be so much better if you could choose a renewal which suits you online, but TalkTalk are unwilling to provide this option for reasons only they will know. 

0 Likes

Tonino
Participant
Message 3 of 5

The live chat link does not work, it merely takes me to the most frustrating page that tells me all the garbage of the hours they are open with nobody actually there to chat with. I must admit after over a decade with you since it was Tiscali i am ready to go elsewhere, your service sucks. i dont want to call

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You cannot avoid it using the online renewal process I'm afraid. Customer services can remove it after your package has updated, better still contact the loyalty team directly to renew: call 0345 172 5157; or try Live chat here

0 Likes