Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal package signed in April but new bill doesn't show contract

anish147
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Dear Sir/Madam

I renewed my broadband/phone package on 28 April 2021 by following the links to choose a package as my contract was nearing the end. This week I have received a bill that does not reflect the new contract, and is charging me £37.58 instead of £25/m. How do I get in contact with someone who can remedy this error?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hello,

How are you getting on? Did you have a chance to check your My Account?

Thanks

0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 2 of 3

The first thing to do would be to look at your bill and see what you are being charged for.

If your previous contract was a different price then there will likely be some kind of part month adjustments to account for the difference for the portion you had already been billed in advance.

Do you have any boosts on the account? or perhaps any boosts from your previous contract which have been carried over? perhaps some discounts on them have run out? etc? etc?

You can contact TalkTalk by phone on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours - unfortunately no phone support on Sundays)

If you would like TalkTalk staff on here to help, it's best to make sure your forum profile is updated with your personal details and your TalkTalk landline number in order that they are able to access your account (don't post personal details on the thread though). 

Also, bear in mind that support on this forum is not "real time" and staff generally don't work weekends either so it may take a few days to get a reply.

0 Likes