Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract because of amazon devices incentive. Not received.

Mike B2
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Renewed my contract with TalkTalk in March 2021 on the basis that I would receive Amazon devices as an incentive. I subsequently received an email asking me to choose the devices and chose the Echo Dot and Smart Plug. I have not received these. I currently feel that I was misled into renewing the contract. I also pay for TalkTalk TV which I don't use or want. Given that you have not kept to your part am I free to leave TalkTalk without any penalties?

3 REPLIES 3

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Mike B2,

Really sorry for the delay.

I'm sorry you haven't received your Amazon Gift code, we'll look into this. Have sent you a PM requesting for further information.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Demelza1973
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 4

That’s exactly what’s happened to me. They’ve no trouble in sending bills on time though.

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

No.

The only reason you can leave without penalty is if TT cannot give you you guaranteed speed within 30 days of you reporting the issue.

TV can be cancelled by contacting customer services on 0345 172 0046, lines not open Sundays.

As for the missing bungs, add your TT landline number to your community profile, click your avatar to start and wait for a staff member to reply early next week.

0 Likes