Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting old bills

apras
First Timer
Message 11 of 11

Hello

I am looking for old bills that are not available on my account page. Could you please provide me access to pdfs of Jan/Apr/July/Oct bills for years 2018/19/20? I am happy to pay any related admin fee.

Thanks!

Apras
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 11

Hi @apras

We can only request printed reprints of bills, we cannot email them to you , Also im not entirely sure if we can go back to 2018. 

If you are happy to receive them via Post I can ask our billing team.  

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 11

Thanks for letting us know that Chat was able to sort this out for you, @apras. 😊

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Just a quick update... I was able to request all my previous bills by using the chat... TT is going to post the bills to my address but it will take some time for it to happen (up to 30 days!) Thanks to all of you for helping me with this! 🙂

Apras

Message 5 of 11

@Gliwmaeden2 thanks! Will try approaching them via chat/call and see if the request can be expedited.

Apras

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 11

You'd normally have had a reply by now, @apras, but staff are very thin on the ground in this section at the moment. 

They will only reply on here. Otherwise, yes, use the contact details that @AllyM posted. It's not a standard request, though, so the agent you get just might not be familiar with the procedure. 

Post back to let us know if you succeed  - otherwise, please wait for staff to reach your thread. 

I'll re-escalate it now. Each post delays its progress in the workflow, so it would have been near the front of the queue just left as it was! Automated workflow. 

Message 7 of 11

@apras wrote:

is there no way of contacting the TT customer support directly

If you don't want to wait for a reply here you can contact TalkTalk by phone on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours)

Message 8 of 11

@Gliwmaeden2 thanks! is there no way of contacting the TT customer support directly (email/phone)?

Apras
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 11

Some of these may be available  - possibly not covering the full range, @apras.

Old bills have been made available in the past, with a charge. In December 2020 it was @£2.00 per copy of each invoice. The person needed them back to a 6 month period in 2019.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/PDFs-of-old-bills/td-p/2678814

Please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Launch Profile Wizard. 

Please look out for a response from staff later in the week. 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 10 of 11

I am pretty sure it is not a service that TT offer.

0 Likes