Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of Router

gibson71
Team Player
Message 15 of 15

I recently received a new router after problems with my old one.  A few days later, I took the old router to my local Post Office in the return bag provided.  I've now received an email from TalkTalk saying they haven't received it after reminders, I haven't had any reminders by  the way.  I am guessing the router has either been lost in transit or received and not logged.  Either way I have returned it and am not happy to have £50 added to my next bill.  I DO NOT authorise this and would request you please remove this charge.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Jenny Gibson 

14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Thank you @Arne-TalkTalk much appreciated.

Jenny 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

Message 3 of 15

Thank you ferguson, that's absolutely fine 🙂

Jenny

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 15

I am sure Arne will sort this out as previously discussed, but unfortunately he won't be back online again until Monday, just so you know. 

Message 5 of 15

Hi Arne,

The £50 charge has been applied to my latest bill.  Please could you remove this as discussed.  I have paid the remaining £29.46 which is my normal monthly amount.

Kind regards,

Jenny

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Thank you, Arne, much appreciated.

Jenny

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

No charge will be applied.  I f by chance it does post back and I will take care of it.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi Arne,

Thank you for your help.  Will the charge be waived? I spoke to your Messenger team yesterday and they weren't very helpful, said I had to get in touch again when the charge showed up on my next bill.

Jenny 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi @gibson71

I have noted on your account that the router has been returned.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Thank you.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 12 of 15
  1. Hi @gibson71 that's a shame, still I'm sure the team here will be able to help and that they will get back to you shortly.
I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

gibson71
Team Player
Message 13 of 15

@DivsecI wasn't given proof of posting, just handed it in and was asked what the contents were.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 14 of 15

Hi @gibson71 not an uncommon problem,  hopefully you retained the proof of posting which is the very best way to make this go away.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes