Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Equipment

Naye96
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

Myself and my partner have recieved an email saying our router has not been recieved as of yet, but I posted in via Royal Mail on 19/07/2021 in the 48 hour tracked returns bag and have a receipt as proof. The Royal Mail tracking says it was delivered on 21/07/2021. Wondering what to do and if we need to contact anybody.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thank you I have added the tracking number to your old account to stop any charges being applied. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Done! Thanks very much, I added a little extra information there to help avoid any confusion as the account was in my partners name&email.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Naye96

Can you add the tracking number to the private notes section of your community profile and I can add it to your account. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

Unfortunately this problem with their processing of returned equipment has not improved in the course of the past 6 months, @Naye96.

Sit tight for staff to reach your thread. 

Basically, you have all the proof you need, and Talktalk has to get its house in order.

For them to identify your account, add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name: settings; launch profile wizard.

I'll move this thread to the more relevant billing section, but they are rather short staffed at the moment. Look out for a reply Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

I8this
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

This whole subject of returned TT equipment is completely shambolic by the returned delivery centre not updating the records.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes