Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning broken router

BillM2018
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 12

Hi

I have had an email about returning my old equipment or being charged for it. I'm going to put my broken WiFi router in your mail envelope today.

However, the emails have not requested my old router, but instead have requested my set top box, which was not broken and I did not receive a replacement for. I am assuming it is just a mistake but would like to flag it so I do not get charged for not returning my working set top box 🙂

Thanks

Bill

11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi BillM2018,

I can help with this, I've sent you a private message to get more information.

Thanks,
Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 12

The team on here will sort it for you, @BillM2018.

Back on here tomorrow, and I'll make sure that the thread is in their workflow for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

BillM2018
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 12

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk - could someone please get back to me on this. I now have a £50 charge I can see on my next bill. Pretty dissapointed that I have flagged it and no one has responded and it's just been charged to me. Grateful if someone can come back to me and have this removed from my bill please.

Message 4 of 12

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

BillM2018
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 12

Thanks @Karl-TalkTalk let me know if you need any tracking details etc.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi

I'll flag this with our logistic team so they can look into this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 12

Cool, that's helpful, I'll move this to the Billing section and ask the team to look into it for you. 

BillM2018
Conversation Starter
Message 8 of 12

Just looked it up @ferguson and says it was delivered on the 17th.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 12

It may not have reached them yet, what do your tracking details say?

0 Likes

BillM2018
Conversation Starter
Message 10 of 12

Hi - could one of the team answer this please? Today I have now been sent an email saying I have failed to return the equipment and will be charged £50. I have returned the broken wifi router. So would be very grateful for a response please. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

It's not the first time that this has happened recently....!

Staff reply Monday to Friday, @BillM2018. Please look out for their response. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes